Join the highly acclaimed photographer John Hoototon for a weekend workshop on the Dingle peninsula.
DATES FOR 2018:
2nd – 4th March 9th – 11th March
23rd – 25th March 13th – 15th April
20th – 22nd April 27th – 29th April
7th – 9th September 14th – 16th September
21st – 23rd September 28th – 30th September
5th – 7th October 12th – 14th October
To enquire about costs please use the contact me form
- Two nights stay at our Four Star Holiday Home in Ballyferriter, Dingle.
- Single Occupancy for all participants. - Some rooms with en-suite facilities
- Maximum number of participants is 8
- Individual tuition from John Hooton and attention guaranteed.
- Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis.
- All tea breaks/snacks will be provided.
- Main meal each day is NOT included.
- Transport to all locations during your stay can be organised.
- Collection from either Cork or Kerry airports can be organised.
- Non-participating partners are very welcome. Please enquire about cost of accommodation.
- Please read the terms and conditions and complete a booking form to secure a place.
- For those travelling long distances it is possible to stay a extra nights either before or after the course.
A rough outline of the course is as follows:
Terms & Condition:
- A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of booking. Only once deposit is received will workshop be confirmed.
- The balance of the cost of the workshop will be due 28 days before the workshop starts. If full payment is not received by the specified date, we reserved the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit.
- If a booking is made less than 28 days prior to the beginning of the workshop, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
- If a client cancels the workshop less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop, they are liable for the full cost of the workshop. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded.
- You will be allocated either a single room or double/twin room for single occupancy. There is no single occupancy surcharge. A limited number of en-suite rooms are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Images of Light Photography Workshops reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Where this is due to under booking, we will do so no less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, industrial disputes, etc.) we may give less than 28 days notice. In the event of any cancellation, we will offer either a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop.
- If you have any special dietary, or other, requests, you should inform us at the time of booking. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
- We will supply you with an itinerary before the workshop, but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc. It is not a contractual obligation on the part of Images of Light Photography Workshops.
- All applicants participate at their own risk and Images of Light Photography Workshops accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property. It is recommended that applicants hold their own personal Public Liability Insurance.
- The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the tour leader, thus giving the tour leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the conclusion of the holiday.
- Please confirm by e.mail that you have read and understand the above terms and conditions.
Come and join me as I explore Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way.
Now taking bookings for 2017!